Thermometer Preferences

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep, the app is less than desirable. I think the inkbird is a good unit but the app needs some work. With that said, I can just work around that as when the connection is lost it seems to re-connect without doing anything. I learned right away to just use the timer on my phone to know exactly how long the cook is vs the app because like you said, when you lose connection you lose the timer too. Oh, well, nothing in life is perfect, right. It'll serve my purposes for now even with some flaws on the app.
Thanks for understanding Mike,will try our best to improve.

I agree as well. This works so well, and is so accurate every time I test it, I can work around the occasional lost signal. It stays connected about 97% around my house. And it reconnects automatically. Overall still an excellent product, and I'm enjoying very much. Stay safe.
Thank you and take care,God bless.

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky