Sweet Baby Rays Deal!

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by wngsprnt50, Sep 4, 2010.

1. wngsprnt50

wngsprnt50 Smoke Blower

Just an FYI....at least locally, the Kroger chain has small bottles of Sweet Baby Rays on sale 10 for $10.  Not too bad of a deal. 

2. triplebq

triplebq Smoking Fanatic

Tx
      Thanks I got mine ! I got folks who swear by the stuff . I like it but I like lots of BBQ sauce espc when properly mixed !

3. northern greenhorn

northern greenhorn Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

They had it for .88 a bottle up here at Jewel, but I get it by the gallon at Best Bargain for less than $10

4. jirodriguez

jirodriguez Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

What's really good is to mix 2 parts Sweet Baby Rays, 1 part cider vinegar, 1 part apple juice, brown sugar (or mollases) to taste.  Goes awesome on chicken and pork, and stretches a bottle of S.B.R. a lot further!

5. triplebq

triplebq Smoking Fanatic

Tx
         Thanks , I use something close but am gonna try yours .... Keep SMOKING that beef

6. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome back stranger !!!

7. smoke_chef

smoke_chef Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

I found it at my local store too... I've never tried it. They had four flavors out and they were 5 for $5. So naturally, I got one of each flavor plus one more of the original. Looking forward to trying them all.

8. coffee_junkie

coffee_junkie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

IMO the original is the only one I stock, don't care to much for the other flavors.

9. jirodriguez

jirodriguez Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

+1   same with me.

10. john-z

john-z Fire Starter

Thanks guys for the recipes to modify the sauce. I am going to try that in a few days.