Super Bowl Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ttobin4

Original poster
Feb 3, 2013
Portland, Oregon
New to this smoking forum and wondering why I waited so long to purchase a smoker!

Today, Tri-Tip Roast on the Traeger, what a great way to celebrate the Super Bowl.

welcome1.gif
  You should post some pics of your smoke for us to drool over 
biggrin.gif

Very nice!  I am running some St Louis Ribs 3-2-1 method, later I am doing chicken drumsticks and in the middle I will add potatoes to smoke for a while.  Trying to time it all out for the start of the game.  Pics later.

welcome1.gif
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 45,000 members who just love to share their experience and over 900,000 posts describing it! The search bar at the top can be your best friend when you are trying to find answers to your questions but you can still ask too if you want!

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-Course, it will teach you all the basics plus a whole lot more!

welcome1.gif
to SMF!  We are so glad you joined us! Ya just have to show q-view...otherwise you are just teasing us! 
biggrin.gif

This new hobby can be addictive!  AND...we get to eat great food too!

If you need any help roaming around the forums...just holler.  Will be happy to help!

Kat

Welcome! Yes, owning a smoker will change your whole concept of food forever. It is wonderful.

Let us know how the tri-tip turns out. I don't do a lot of smoking in the winter, but the Superbowl is a good excuse to break out the smoker for sure. The wife and I hosted a Thanksgiving style dinner and smoked a 13 pound turkey.

Take care.

-Mac

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky