stolen bbq rig bolo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I doubt it will make it's way up here, but it shouldn't be to hard to spot.

Chris

Reactions: JC in GB
More states need to do like Texas and allow you to shoot thieves on sight. I'm on the fence from a moral standpoint about shooting someone who isn't a threat to your life, but the courts sure aren't doing anything to keep these thieves locked up. If the legal system will do nothing to protect our property, we should have legal standing to protect our own if we choose that route.

In Kentucky, you can't use deadly force if you look out the window and see someone taking off in your vehicle or the like. Threat of great bodily harm to you or to others where you happen to be, good to go, rape, good to go, arson, good to go. Property crime, not good to go. (obviously there are more detail to use of force laws, but you get the gist).

I'll keep an eye out here in and around Oakland. That really sucks that some piece or pieces of poop would steal someone's livelihood. I HATE thieves.

You would think people would be smart enough to buy a cheap hiking gps tracker or an itag for these things. As for the truck I known like me you all probably follow other smokin pages and stuff so spread the word someone will have seen it it's pretty unique

Reactions: JLeonard
More states need to do like Texas and allow you to shoot thieves on sight. I'm on the fence from a moral standpoint about shooting someone who isn't a threat to your life, but the courts sure aren't doing anything to keep these thieves locked up. If the legal system will do nothing to protect our property, we should have legal standing to protect our own if we choose that route.

In Kentucky, you can't use deadly force if you look out the window and see someone taking off in your vehicle or the like. Threat of great bodily harm to you or to others where you happen to be, good to go, rape, good to go, arson, good to go. Property crime, not good to go. (obviously there are more detail to use of force laws, but you get the gist).

That is what law and order used to be about. You stepped out of line, you paid the price; now, in many cases if someone steals your stuff, you just have to watch them and file paperwork later. Ridiculous. I am not for taking law into one's own hands but I can certainly see why so many are upset with this level of dysfunction. Really burns me that someone would take a working person's livelihood.

JC :emoji_cat:

That area used to be safe but like every place else anymore nothing and no place is safe. There is an Interstate highway I-75 running through Ocala and it's not far to the Florida Turnpike. A little ways east is another Interstate highway I-4 and there are numerous other highways throughout the County so they were probably out of that area before it was even missing

Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky