starting a new build would appreciate any info

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well got cc burnt in .Got it seasoned,and did test cook . Couldn't believe how little wood it took to keep pit at 225 . Very pleased with the performance of this pit.

Just wondering how many other people ever smoke bologna.? Hopefully I will get it painted this wee and it will be done.

Nice Build Great job I know you are proud     
points1.png

Gary

Nice looking smoker, I know you are  glad to get her done

Gary

Yea we tested last weekend it cooked like a champ I like not got it to cool down to 225 I had another buddy tell me to bring it up slowly. I built this one for my neighbor and we going to really brake it in a week or two .I will post some pics then . I am going to probably sell mine and build me a f2f. Thanks Dave for your help. Thanks Gary . Can't wait to cook with my neighbor.

I'm right out of Tyler, If I hurry I can make it.  Looking Good !!

Gary

Looks like a great smoke, great food, and great get together   Nice   
points1.png

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky