Smoker newbe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mmyers64

Original poster
Feb 11, 2017
Katy, tx
Hello. Mike here. Live in Katy, TX and love grilling. I just got me a new Dyno-glo smoker and am about to try it first time after seasoning it. Going with a wagyu brisket so I want to get it right. Any tips welcome. Like how long and at what temp?

Welcome to the forum Mike!  Wow!  Learning with a wagyu brisket! Lots of info available on this site and lots of experience also.  With so little info to go on, smoke it till a skewer goes in with no resistance, wrap it in foil and towels and rest it for 2 hrs in a cooler.  Slice it and enjoy.  Best of luck!

Mike

Hello and welcome to SMF from the Great white North  
canada-flag-68.gif
. Browse the forums and ask lots of questions, get involved. There is a an amazing amount of info, recipes and knowledge here that are second to none. Enjoy good luck and share your experiences.  

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a cool and sunny day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web.                          Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky