Smoked spare ribs and Mac and cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassthumb32

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 11, 2017
Spring Run, PA
I haven’t smoked anything in a few months or so. Just a busy end of summer and I haven’t been home enough without some work to do. My 12 year old son has been bugging me for some ribs and I had off yesterday so I surprised him with them. They turned out great. I smoked them at 250 for 4 hours wrapped them in foil with brown sugar and honey for an hour and then just put them back in the smoker with some sauce for the last hour. The Mac and cheese didn’t turn out the greatest this time, but was still a nice compliment to the ribs. Thanks for looking!
EznpIHx.jpg
xfp1SYd.jpg
A5dhs4n.jpg
Ev1cYtF.jpg

Looks really good to me. When my kids were younger they'd put ketchup on almost everything so it didn't matter what it originally tasted like(I talking about the Mac-n-cheese - not the ribs).

Point for sure.
Chris

Reactions: bassthumb32
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky