Smoked Ribeye

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I have to quit looking at Ribeye's when on sale as I have several in freezer. When you see that package that you know is going to be good just have to grab it. I started marinading in masterpiece steak marinade in the morning. Smoked in RecTeq at 225 until 120. Seared in carbon steel pan with Ghee. Some left over creamed spinach and some mushrooms I got at Asian store and a blue cheese salad.

20240202_174056.jpg 20240202_175456.jpg

20240202_175142.jpg 20240202_175926.jpg

20240202_180019.jpg

Hand Update. Having another bad week. Having to use the mouse with my left hand as right pretty bad this week. I made an appointment with my regular doctor to see if he can find out why I still not heard from neurologist for appointment that hand doctor is making. This is just crazy!

I have to quit looking at Ribeye's when on sale as I have several in freezer. When you see that package that you know is going to be good just have to grab it.
I feel ya, Brian, I tend to do the same thing!

For the rest, our prayers for you. I too am waiting on a neurosurgeon.

Looks delicious.
Sorry about your hand. Forget about the knife and fork; just bite into it like you did when a kid.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky