Smoked garlic parmesan wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DukeSilver22

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 20, 2023
Philadelphia, Pa
Hey everyone, just thought I'd share pics of wings that I smoked yesterday evening. They were absolutely fantastic. Wings were the first thing that I tried to smoke and the skin came out very tough and rubbery and when I looked into it further I started reading that you have to jack the temperature up when smoking wings so I kept it somewhere between 300° to 350° I honestly can't remember how All they took maybe roughly somewhere between an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half. I transferred them over to the grill I had the grill running at high temperatures when I was ready to transfer them to try to get them a nice little quick char. As far as the recipe goes, I cut and dried the wings and then did a simple dry rub. I used kinder's salt pepper garlic blend, a little bit of smoked paprika and then I put baking powder on them. I let them sit for about an hour or two with that rub on there. For the parmesan sauce I used a half a stick of melted butter, four cloves of garlic, roughly about a quarter cup of shredded parmesan, and chopped fresh parsley. They were so juicy and that skin was perfect this time.

Attachments

• IMG20231015195553.jpg
    IMG20231015195553.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 68
Just finished my next batch today. Forgot to take a picture of them completed with the garlic parmesan mixture but I have some in a Tupperware container that I'm about to drive over to my wife at work.

Attachments

• IMG20231016123034.jpg
    IMG20231016123034.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG20231016124025.jpg
    IMG20231016124025.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the kind comments. I love making wings on the grill and since I purchased a smoker it has definitely taken them to the next level.

Man those look good. My wife loves garlic Parmesan wings. I’m pretty picky with them because sometime I think the sauce is too much but I’d devour those!

Reactions: DukeSilver22
Hey everyone, just thought I'd share pics of wings that I smoked yesterday evening. They were absolutely fantastic. Wings were the first thing that I tried to smoke and the skin came out very tough and rubbery and when I looked into it further I started reading that you have to jack the temperature up when smoking wings so I kept it somewhere between 300° to 350° I honestly can't remember how All they took maybe roughly somewhere between an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half. I transferred them over to the grill I had the grill running at high temperatures when I was ready to transfer them to try to get them a nice little quick char. As far as the recipe goes, I cut and dried the wings and then did a simple dry rub. I used kinder's salt pepper garlic blend, a little bit of smoked paprika and then I put baking powder on them. I let them sit for about an hour or two with that rub on there. For the parmesan sauce I used a half a stick of melted butter, four cloves of garlic, roughly about a quarter cup of shredded parmesan, and chopped fresh parsley. They were so juicy and that skin was perfect this time.
These wings are making me hungry for some parm garlic

Reactions: DukeSilver22
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky