Smoke WiFi Gateway is on sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DougCA

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 14, 2018
Hello,

I hope I’m not violating any rules - if so please remove.

I got an email today that the Thermoworks Smoke WiFi gateway is on sale. $20 off. I picked one up to compliment the Smoke I puchased last week. Just wanted to pass along in case anyone else was thinking about getting the WiFi add on like me.

What’s funny is I bought my smoke gateway, at regular price, just last week. I saw the email this morning, called them up, and within about a minute, they refunded me $20 for the difference in cost. Good cust svc!!

Reactions: DougCA
It sounds like a good deal, if WiFi is your thing. Most of the time I use my Lang to smoke with so I have to stick around & add wood every 45 minutes or so. So for me just looking at the temp gauge on the smoker is good enough. And for the meat I have been using a Smoke. But I will say that if I do a long smoke on my WSM/Guru setup I will use my FireBoard which is Wifi. If I didn't have the FireBoard I would definitely get the Smoke WiFi add on.
Al

One of my local Ace Hardware stores is advertising in their flyer that they sell the Smoke @ $99.99, Thermapen MK4 @ $99.99 and Thermopop @ $29.99 (MSRP prices.) I wonder if Thermoworks will honor the warranties of these not being directly ordered from Thermoworks like they deny warranties from Amazon purchases? Nice to have it available locally even though I'm not in the market for a therm.

One of my local Ace Hardware stores is advertising in their flyer that they sell the Smoke @ $99.99, Thermapen MK4 @ $99.99 and Thermopop @ $29.99 (MSRP prices.) I wonder if Thermoworks will honor the warranties of these not being directly ordered from Thermoworks like they deny warranties from Amazon purchases? Nice to have it available locally even though I'm not in the market for a therm.
They had a statement on their website about warranty and authorized sellers. Apparently there’s a large amount of fakes out there and when they break, Thermoworks gets calls and upset customers that are not really theirs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky