SMOKE EM' IF YOU GOT EM'

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqu freshman

Original poster
Jun 14, 2012
Chicago,IL
Hey everybody my name is David, And i am a 26 year old student from Chicago. My BBQ experience is mainly in Mexican cooking,but lately i been branching out to more traditional American BBQ. I one day hope to be as good as my idol Steven Reichland but until then i am gonna smoke it easy in my new Smoke Vault. So i hope to learn as much as i possible, help as much as i can and make new friends.

Hi David! Welcome to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You have come to the right place to learn, there are a lot of great people here who love to share! Would love to hear/see about some of that Mexican BBQ!

Hello David and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF -  glad to have you here 

Welcome!

If you have some interesting Mexican bbq recipes, please post them. We are all here to learn.

Thanks,

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky