SMF N FL Gathering Pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm liking those pics of those big boilers and all that shrimp! You guys ever hear of a SC/GA favorite, "Low Country Boil"?

only difference in a "low country boil " and a cajun crawfish boil is the lack of mollusk in crawfish boil.

Usually we add corn ,potatoes etc etc. But i was trying to get them out for everyone to enjoy.

icon_cool.gif

I did miss the first nights food and activities but saturday was a blast and the food was off the hook. Thanks to all the smokers, n cookers, and the support staff. Love you all and till next year. See Ya.

Mark

The Gathering is one of those events that keeps on giving.

This was my dinner when i got home yesterday 
biggrin.gif

This is some of Bob's (eman) beans and rice with some of his boiled shrimp and some crawfish tales 
sausage.gif

Thanks Bob, they are mighty tasty.

Tonight's dinner will be a variation of Shrimp Alfredo with some more crawfish thrown in,

pics to follow.

0b895d53_gathering2012192.jpg

Last edited:
I been having a Zapps attack for 6 months now.

http://www.zapps.com/

Want to thank Bob (eman) and his wife for hooking me up.

TYVM my friends.

c7b38ec4_zapps.jpg

My wife made some chocolate covered zapps crawtater chips for the gathering. i don't think they lasted long enough to get any pictures .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky