Small Scale Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thanks Tom.

Just watched Chef Michael Voltaggio presentation in 3 parts, it does everything I expected it to do.

So when he say's, you can load pretty much anything into the smoking Gun, could you use cannabis too?

icon_eek.gif
If it fits, medical, of course, I've used tea.
30.gif
   Would 5% of sales be asking too much?  
241.png

I think Danny was right, you have been holding back.  
devil.gif

Tom

If it fits, medical, of course, I've used tea.
30.gif
   Would 5% of sales be asking too much?  
241.png

I think Danny was right, you have been holding back.  
devil.gif

Tom
I'm not holding back at all Tom.

Most kitchens hold many gadgets that people haven't even used before, then there's the gadgets that are only used once or twice and put at the back of the cupboard, never to be seen again.  I use my Bread Maker everyday,  my Smoker twice a week, food processor at least 5 times a week and my Slow Cooker at least twice a week.  Before I buy a Gadget, I want to make sure it's going to do what I expect it to do.  Like my Pressure Cooker which was a present from my Family at Christmas, I thought I could make a quick Curry and save a bit of money on my electricity bill, as it took me 6 hours to make in the slow cooker.  But it didn't work, the sauce was too thick and the bottom got burnt, but I have found many other uses for it, so it is still saving me money and still very much used, even though it didn't do what I was expecting it to do.

10 years ago, preparing a meal for my Family was just a chore, I didn't enjoy it one little bit, but I have always been quite a good cook.  Now, I can't stop thinking about food and what different ways you can cook something.  The first time I tasted a hot smoked mushroom whilst on a camping trip, I like mushrooms, but now I love mushrooms, the taste was just incredible.

It's all about what works for you, I'm pretty sure I would use the Smoking Gun on a regular basis and it will be going on my Wish List.

pot.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky