Semi-Commercial Smokehouse Plans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stewstrum

Original poster
Jan 15, 2013
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Hey Guys....

So we are up here in the northern mountains of Thailand…. And want to build a semi-commercial smoker. I have searched around the internet for some building plans and think we are homing in on this design.

http://www.wedlinydomowe.com/smokehouse-plans/smokehouse-masonry-5695

It was designed in 1965 by the North Dakota State University and the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture… Do you guys have any new (2013) thoughts on its construction or is this just fine the way it is?  

We also would like to know if you guys have any additional toys, bells and whistle ideas we need to incorporate into the construction.

Once again.... Thank you for your help.

PS....

Oh and I just want to mention…. The term “Guys” in Wisconsin is gender neutral Lol. I use it all the time. I don’t know how politically correct I need to be here and as the New Kid on the block I want to at least wait a few weeks before I piss anyone off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky