Sausage therapy required!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They fit like they were made for it. Already made 4 batches through it with the 16mm. It's a little tricky getting them started on the tube, but once they're started they slide right on.

Hang in there, chief:  goodness knows you've had the diesel rig poo truck deposit a full load on your door recently, but it won't last.  Think about sneaking some of those sticks into your dad once they're done and the smile it will slap on his face.  It'll do the same for you.   
thumb1%20copy.gif

I think you need a big glass of crown on ice right now and put your feet up for an hr or 2 while smoking Cranky..... Maybe I should get your address...lol Crown of all kinds all over out here... Maybe I could send you a bottle of Gibsons Rare for days / weeks like this....

I think you need a big glass of crown on ice right now and put your feet up for an hr or 2 while smoking Cranky..... Maybe I should get your address...lol Crown of all kinds all over out here... Maybe I could send you a bottle of Gibsons Rare for days / weeks like this....
Now there's a friend cranky
yeahthat.gif
  that offer. Hope everything gets back on course and runs smooth for you. Sausage looks great.

Warren

Now there's a friend cranky :yeahthat:   that offer. Hope everything gets back on course and runs smooth for you. Sausage looks great.

Warren

Yeah, if he wasn't busting his ass at work, and away from his family, I'd probably take him up on it.

Cranky When I get home.... all I need is an address.... lol and name. Then its in the mail......
thumb1.gif

PM me 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky