Ribsperiment

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great! My only disappointment was when I clicked on this I was hoping to see you smoking these on your Bell Fab pit. :emoji_sunglasses:
Thanks bud. We only got the offset for comps and large events. It's big and for me too costly and time consuming to run for a couple racks of ribs. Sadly comps were cancelled this year so hasn't been used much

Reactions: Displaced Texan
The ribs look real good to me Jake.
Smoking ribs while pounding beers and snacking on bacon... F you Covid!
Too bad about upcoming BBQ Comps, I think we all better prepar ourselves for more state/federal mandated Covid Shutdowns, some are talking the talk and some are walking the walk.

giphy.gif

Great looking ribs Jake. Pounding some brews and eating some ribs..hard to beat that with a stick. Nice cook man!

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
The ribs look real good to me Jake.
Smoking ribs while pounding beers and snacking on bacon... F you Covid!
Too bad about upcoming BBQ Comps, I think we all better prepar ourselves for more state/federal mandated Covid Shutdowns, some are talking the talk and some are walking the walk.
Thanks Chile was a fun and tasty evening lol. I agree about covid. Our governor said no way will Tennessee shut down again. But he's a politician and can't be trusted. We are having 4-6k new cases a day now. Stay safe

I made baby backs last night! Kindred spirits. Was in a hurry so used the gas grill to light a pan of hickory charcoal. Periodically added a fist of mesquite pellets to them for extra smoke. Kept a 2nd burner on low to keep a water pan steaming up the whole time. I had dry-brined, and kept wrapped in cellophane, since early AM, then made of rub of just brown sugar and coarse pepper with a bit of maple syrup for glue. Spritzed with wine vinegar. Came out great! Sorry no pics and no excuse...I stayed pretty sober!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky