Ribs and Brisket with q/view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Found these pictures from recent smokes. Looks like I didn't take pictures of the whole process so I combined them in this post.

Cooked up some St.Louis ribs. No binder just strait rub. These I didn't foil I just went the whole time on the smoker. I did spritz every hour.
Ribs2.jpg

Ribs1.jpg

Also a brisket that went with the moinks I posted earlier. Didn't get the prepped pics or the sliced. Was at a BBQ when slicing so I didn't remember.

Brisket was Salt and Pepper only.

Brisket1.jpg
brisket2.jpg

Happy smoking everyone.

Found these pictures from recent smokes. Looks like I didn't take pictures of the whole process so I combined them in this post.

Cooked up some St.Louis ribs. No binder just strait rub. These I didn't foil I just went the whole time on the smoker. I did spritz every hour.
View attachment 662043
View attachment 662042

Also a brisket that went with the moinks I posted earlier. Didn't get the prepped pics or the sliced. Was at a BBQ when slicing so I didn't remember.

Brisket was Salt and Pepper only.

View attachment 662040View attachment 662041

Happy smoking everyone.
Looks great. I am happy you didnt give up BBQ for lent.

Your eating well these days Brian. The ribs and brisket look great.

Point for sure
Chris

Couple of fine looking cooks there Brian, nice work! Appears you have adjusted well to no longer being in the snow of Lake Davis, should have been some great ice fishing this winter. RAY

Reactions: JLeonard
Couple of fine looking cooks there Brian, nice work! Appears you have adjusted well to no longer being in the snow of Lake Davis, should have been some great ice fishing this winter. RAY
The snow never stopped me as the smoker kept me warm.
I thought you a had stopped smoking.
Nice looking cooks.

Warren

Never stopped cooking just wasn't posting much. Trying to get back into posting more. Don't want to get rusty

The snow never stopped me as the smoker kept me warm.

Never stopped cooking just wasn't posting much. Trying to get back into posting more. Don't want to get rusty
Yeah, I know the feeling I just can't seem to get motivated to do much. Life's been hard on me lately.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky