Ref; Eggnog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm Canadian.... maple extract is an abomination

I would try replacing part of the sugar with maple syrup or maple sugar. I can't say I have ever tried that. I have made it with coconut sugar before which made for interesting results.

I'm Canadian.... maple extract is an abomination

I would try replacing part of the sugar with maple syrup or maple sugar. I can't say I have ever tried that. I have made it with coconut sugar before which made for interesting results.

As it turns out..I do have some maple syrup, maybe I'll reduce sugar to 3/4 cup, add in a 1/3 maple syrup.

Good man ;)

Let me know how it turns out!

The boozey flavour is a bit more noticable. I guess it wasn't really worth the Maple syrup ..which makes me sad, I'm almost out!

Thinking if you used actual maple sugar it would be great. <I also sort of think I coulda just added maple extract still! :P>

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky