Raviolis?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Derek, I make ravs and posted these about eight month back. You can make ravioli with just about anything, sausage, spinach, and ricotta is a pretty standard combination. They are all made pretty much the same way. This will show you how to make your own ravioli. You can buy pasta sheets at the grocery store if you don't have a stand mixer to make your own. Then pretty much all you need is a rolling pin and ravioli form. Hope this helps a bit Derek, feel free to let me know if you need any more pertinent information. RAY

Last edited:
Maybe check out tx smoker tx smoker tx smoker tx smoker I think Robert did some on his Blackstone

Here ya go Derek. This is the one I did recently and that Jake mentioned

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky