Question about vacuum sealers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
After seeing all your posts and talking to Lisa I have decided to order VacMaster VP112 Chamber Vacuum Sealing Machine from Vacuum Sealers Unlimited. With the zipper bags.

THANK YOU everyone for helping me with making my decision. You all are awesome
Janice
:yahoo:

Congrats that's one of the ones I've been looking at and it should do an awesome job for you

Thank you...just placed the order and I will keep you posted on how well it works. Don't have a PS2 but I de have a WII with cables big game hunt..so when I hit the big buck I will let you know how the vac works on sealing my trophy

Janice
:laugh1:

Thanks...I will let you know how it works..just placed the order a few minutes ago...I can't wait

Janice
Thumbs Up

I got my chamber sealer yesterday and next to my smoker I love this new toy. Lisa from vacuum sealers unlimited was awesome and the best customer service ever. I got the VP112S and I love the bags that have a tab to tear off the top and has a ziplock top so I can seal them back up once I open the bag. I am doing the vacuum sealer dance ... Hahahaha

I've been dealing with Lisa for several months now and I could be happier.  I started using rolls.  I need to make a 100-150 bags a week.  The rolls were great except the 50' rolls didn't fit in my machine.  Luckily for me I had an old picture cutter and was able to use that.  Then I bought a box of pre-made bags off a clearance shelf one day.  It was such a pleasure I decided to order pre-made bags from Lisa.  It saves me some time and I think it's worth it.  

Just last week after having a few phone calls with Lisa which she would always call me back within a day when I left a message she helped me chose the Pro 350.  Life is great.  It was a little expensive but It is saving me a ton of time.and thats worth it.

Good luck with your machine.  I think you made the rigth choice.  TRUE!  lol

Reactions: flyfishingal
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky