Pulled, chopped or sliced

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just did one about an hour ago---Pulled!
Lots of nice spicy Bark on this one!! Bear Jr will go nuts over it.
He just left here 5 minutes ago with his share!!

Bear

Reactions: BigTurtle
Two forks and plenty of Tangy Finishing Sauce. Ends up pretty finely pulled. It is tender and super juicy. The meat is Tangy then topped with a Sweet KC BBQ Sauce and Cole Slaw. Gives layers of flavor and texture...JJ

I pull it and rip it by hand and chuck the fat and nasties then give it a little going through with the sissors. I save large chunks for the freezer. I like to cut out the money muscles, smoke and slice those and grind the rest.

Pulled has " pulled" away from the rest by a large margin. Appreciate your responses.

Chunked- Left more like "fall apart" pork roast, excessive fat/sinew removed, natural juices re-incorporated only, sauce on the side.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky