Propane SmokeHouse Build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just a quick update. The smoker is complete with the exception of a few exterior finishing touches and I have to tell you that this was probably the best thing I ever spent money on. Once the heat is stable at a given temperature it doesnt move more than 1 degrees either way. A 2 degree swing is pretty amazing. The burner allows me to go from 120* to 325* no problem. There is also a TON of space in this thing. The interior dimensions ended up being 41"x 41"x 8' high. So far I have done butts, ribs, brisket, sausage, cheese and a bunch of seafood. Thanks for all of the advice and for looking at the project.

20170820_184040_resized.jpg
20170820_184111_resized.jpg
20170820_184119_resized.jpg
20171017_185352_resized.jpg
20171105_175053_resized.jpg

Jim

Last edited:
Reactions: gary s
Im not sure why the pics went before the text but it did. Sorry guys.

Looks like it's working Great, Jim!!:)
Fill her up!!

It doesn't really matter, but any time you want, you can hit "Edit" on any of your own posts, and change anything you want. You could copy the text at the bottom & paste it in at the top. Then go back down & delete the Text from the bottom.

Bear

LOL----You're a little like me::)

It was OK the way it was, but it was gonna bug you until you fix it.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky