Prime Brisket and Mushroom Scalloped Fauxtatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Totally awesome and congrats on the ride! Well deserved. Craving brisket myself, but had a chuckie and while good (tacos), was not as good as brisket. I think I might be ruined. Even plan to make burgers with one this summer. I think prime was like another quarter or so per pound last time.

Looks Perfect my Friend

Gary
Looking danged good, nice cook.
I'll have to try the mushroom sauce with real taters.
LIKE!
Very nicely done. The taters look great. Excellent job on the plating - Like
The brisket looks spot on and that plate is amazing. Very nice.
great looking meal
Looks awesome ! Great job !! :emoji_thumbsup:
You nailed it. Glad you found time to relax
That looks awesome Jeff! Great money shot
Yum, your plating is like a work of art. I understand cooking does relax the mind, when I have a big cook on the line with guests there is no relaxing for me. Haha. Beer calms me in that situation.
It doesn't get much better than that!
Nicely done!!
Al
You brisket looks to be spot on, just a beautiful piece of work, Like! RAY
Another stellar meal Jeff!! I've never considered brisket to be an elegant meal but you certainly presented it that way!! Excellent job and congrats on the carousel ride. Much deserved for a gorgeous meal my friend. Big LIKE

Robert
Jeff, WOW!

That looks fantastic my friend.... :emoji_thumbsup:

Love the smoke ring on that and a lovely lookin' plate to boot.

GREAT BIG LIKE!

John
Dang Jeff! That brisket was smoked to absolute perfection. Whole meal looks outstanding man. Big LIKE!
Nailed it.
I'm going to try one of the fauxtatoes recipes. Wife is trying to cut the carbs
Looks amazing! As others have said your plating is just as amazing. Great job

Ryan
Looks like a winner! Shroom sauce has my mouth watering................... Super point for shroom sauce!!!!!
View attachment 436325
Awesome job! Big Like!
Very nice and big Like!
Totally awesome and congrats on the ride! Well deserved. Craving brisket myself, but had a chuckie and while good (tacos), was not as good as brisket. I think I might be ruined. Even plan to make burgers with one this summer. I think prime was like another quarter or so per pound last time.
Thanks all!! I will likely only cook prime brisket moving forward for sure. The combo of mushrooms in that sauce was money! Intend to use it for a cream soup at some point.

Awesome. I have never been able to "afford" a prime brisket, looks like it is well worth the extra $

HT...if I remember correctly, we live pretty close to each other. I have access to buying the Certified Piedmontese whole packers wholesale. They are actually of superior quality than USDA prime but way less expensive. If you want, next time I place an order I can check with you to see if you wanna split a case. Being that Spring is close and I only have one in the freezer right now, I may be ordering again pretty soon.

Robert

Great,,, gimme a heads up., I also have access to Restaurant Depot in San Antonio, they have it too I am pretty sure.

You're probably right in the middle between me and San Antonio. The difference is that Restaurant Depot isn't gonna serve you spit roasted mesquite smoked prime rib when you show up there :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky