Praise to Deejay

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke freak

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 14, 2007
Kansas
Some time ago I was askin for info on bacon wrapped chicken livers. Yeah I caught some crap about eatin fish bait but that didnt stop me. Then I found it... right in front of me on Deejays site. Wrapped them little buggers in bacon and smoked till the bacon was crispy. I now have a NEW FAVORITE FOOD.

Deb, will you adopt me as your son? I know that there is some amazing stuff happining at your place and I want to be a part of it all! Please consider this cause I dont make much mess and I do what Im told sometimes. Really, you can ask my wife! Oh wait, dont ask my wife.

Yep, Debi's a real asset to SMF (along with lots of other folks)! With over 7,000 posts she's help a lot of people.

Thanks Debi!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky