Post pictures of your pets here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
[QUOTE="smokinal, post: 1762641, member: [/QUOTE]

Hey Al,
That New pet has too much Horsepower to be a Dog!!!

Bear

Here is our 3 musketeers .. African grey parrot, eclectus parrot, and blue and gold macaw
IMG_0828.JPG
IMG_0829.JPG
IMG_0830.JPG

We have better pics of em, but I am on a different pc

Our two Black Lab sisters, Roxy and Addy, the day we brought them home at 8 weeks old, Feb 25, 2009.

342977-764f2998a62e5afd2255dad65c737757.jpg

Sadly, Addy developed bone cancer and died a couple of years ago.

8 1/2 years later. Roxy, my 80 pound lap dog, in her favorite spot.

20171020_180114.jpg

Attachments

• Pups Feb 25 2009 - Copy_edited.jpg
    Pups Feb 25 2009 - Copy_edited.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 19
interesting theme running here, smokers and dogs..

no cats, no fish, no rabbits, hamsters.. etc LoL

OK---I got a Kitty!

His Name is "Smokey".
Here he is keeping the Christmas wrapping paper from getting away.
He loves Paper & Boxes & all kinds of Small Toys.
He's my Buddy:
IMG_0794.jpg

This is Bear Jr's Buddy.
His name is Diesel.
That's one of his favorite indoor places to be.
IMG_0306.jpg

Poor Mitzy..;)
Mitzy the 4.5 lb Chihuahua is one of the things I inherited from my Aunt when she passed away 2 years ago. Mitzy is a nice dog and easy to care for.. 7 years old I think.[/QUOTE]

That's funny,
My first Dog, I got when I was 8 years old.
The local Butcher said he was going to kill her if she kept hanging around the shop, so I took her home. Mom fell in love with her & let me keep her.
She was a Heintz, but looked like a big fox, and was a great hunting dog (Rabbits & Pheasants). She looked a lot like the dog my Grandparents had 10 years earlier, and her name was "Mitzi", so I named her Mitzi too. She died when I was in Vietnam. She was an awesome friend.

Bear

Reactions: Rings Я Us
Our boys, The Saint is a 145# lap dog in the summer, He bulks up to 165# in the winter, The Great Pyrenees 3 months old is our new addition as our saint is 9 yrs old now. That is a old for his breed.
brutus and Itus.jpg

Here he is now at 7 months and 80# with our grand daughter.
Avery & Itus.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky