Possibly a new smoking buddy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I train dogs... This is a legit training tip, it works to assert your dominance.
LOL just what I need right now. To get into a pissing contest with my dog.
and piss off the wife...lol
That would do it not to mention the neighbors. I usually wait until dusk for these types of covert operations.

Chris

I dont know man, Gunner has some long legs on him......
And a bigger ,,,, never mind .
just what I need right now. To get into a pissing contest with my dog.
Now that's funny . Been training dogs a long time , and have never heard that one .
Don't figure you need any advice on training , but just in case , don't piss on the couch to keep him off the furniture .

And a bigger ,,,, never mind .

Now that's funny . Been training dogs a long time , and have never heard that one .
Don't figure you need any advice on training , but just in case , don't piss on the couch to keep him off the furniture .
LOL I'll leave that one alone...
Smart dog, knows where the real treats are going to come from 😁
He must have had a brain fart. He unloaded on it this morning.
Maybe find a beer he likes... might not piss on the pole anymore! :emoji_blush:

Ryan
Ha!!! Ryan, he's already tried taking a few licks off my can of Genny. Let's face it the pup has good taste.

Chris

A lot of boxer mixes here not to many pits(that I see). Shepard/boxer mix that's unique. Did he have the head of the boxer and the body of the Shepard or visa-versa?

A little more Shepard but the boxer brindle coloring.

yana_run_001.jpg

Well I'm sorry to say, but the Gunner experiment is over. Between his aggressive play and biting. My wife and I decided we couldn't take the chance with him being around my grandson. He knocked my wife down multiple times wanting to play while biting her arm and leg. I will give him credit he didn't break the skin, but he did leave marks and it hurt like hell. It was a very emotional time for us when we said goodbye, but he will be going to a hybrid dog rescue where there aren't any little children and he'll be with people who can work with him.

Chris

Ah man Chris. That’s rough, but can’t have him potent hurting anyone even if just playing. Hopefully he’ll love a good life with the rescue folks.

Jim

Reactions: gmc2003
Ah man Chris. That’s rough, but can’t have him potent hurting anyone even if just playing. Hopefully he’ll love a good life with the rescue folks.

Jim
Thanks Jim. It was one of those decisions the you knew you had to make, but it didn't make it any easier.

Chris

Then someone else will be foster owners of a well behaved dog......
We'll see what happens. I do have about 350+ dollars worth of new doggy stuff.

Chris

Best for everyone , dog included .
Rescue dog all the way . Had my share of puppies .Check the shelters around you and find an adult . You'll know the right one .
Took me 3 years after Bailey died , and really didn't want another one . Found Lottie at a shelter in St. Louis . 5 year old from a farm in southern Mo.
Full Australian cattle dog . Smartest dog I've ever been around .
I get her out in the woods at least 3 times a week .
20210406_092944.jpg

Pretty dog Lottie is Rich, If we're meant to have another doggy then we find one. Whether it's a pup or an adult. Somehow we'll connect. BTW if it is a pup. Then I hope it's in the spring or summer. Much easier on the carpets during the warmer months.

Chris

Reactions: chopsaw
Sorry to hear things didn't work out Chris, not everything does. Keep up the search, you'll score! RAY
Thanks Ray. As my father used to tell me. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. He never let me get too excited or too depressed about anything. Things happens for a reason.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky