Pizza Build w/ Pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That 360 is a pizza re heating machine !!! Lol.

Ah geez, thanks for reminding me Rich! The thing is still in the box on a chair in the dining room. I guess I'll have to get off my butt and unwrap the package pretty soon, tho with no one coming over it's not like the dining room will be coming into use.

Today I moved my Pro 100 into the backyard under the patio structure for it's permanent new home, it'll be fine there. I've got a vortex coming and with the advent of the SnS my SQ36 is suffering from serious neglect. I'm hoping to fire it up this weekend, maybe a butt or some spares, but now the Weber does such a great job and for less time and money. I could get rid of the offset and get a pellet smoker but it kinds of violates all my beliefs in meat smoking, so that ain't happening anytime soon. RAY

Reactions: chopsaw
Love it! I love pizza...I want a slice!

I'm kind of wishing I hadn't bagged all the leftovers Sandy, a nice slice right now would be a fine breakfast, and I'm feeling lazy. Thank you for the Like, much appreciated. RAY

I don't own one either but I've seen some done on a grill that look to be pretty darned good. I've thought of doing one on my Weber kettle but don't know if charcoal flavor would lend itself well to the dough. RAY
pizzas turn out fantastic on pellet grills. i did this one last week
pizza pic.jpg

pizzas turn out fantastic on pellet grills. i did this one last week
View attachment 442843
Welcome from SMF from Gilbert, AZ Shaun! That is a fine looking pie for sure, and I've seen quite a few of the guys post up some nice pizzas that were gone on pellet grills. I've got a stick burner, Weber kettle, and a electric smoker, but no pellet grill, never wanted one. I think I could do one on the Weber but don't know what kind of flavor effect charcoal would have, especially on the crust. Might find out one day, never know. Course if it ain't broke why fix it, this works just fine. You got a Like now and your on your way! Take some pics and post up your cooks, we love that stuff. RAY

I just made some of this dough. It's easy to make. I'm going to leave it in the fridge until Sunday and make pizza then for dinner. I like the parchment paper idea too.

Thanks Ed

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky