PIA Piri Piri Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is generous. I am a home gardener and can get pepper seeds through mail order. The problem is my home is in the Canadian Rockies and growing peppers is a challenge with the short growing season. I have tried again this year and it isn't looking good. We had a cool wet July and I am not hopeful.
I get a lot of my "unique" seeds from Kitazawa in California and they don't ship to to Canada.

My brother lives in the American Rockies of Idaho with a comparable short growing season.
He made hot frames to protect the tender crops.

Chicken looks awesome, Disco. Just curious, what’s MGD?

Wow!!
That looks Outstanding, Disco!!
Most of that is too much work for me.
The only part of that we do is before I Grill Thighs & Drums, Mrs Bear bakes them in the oven for 45 minutes. Then I grill them, saucing both sides as I flip them. That way they're awesome, and I don't have to worry about the IT being safe on all pieces.
And a Big Like for the Movie Star!!

Bear

Thanks!

I get a lot of my "unique" seeds from Kitazawa in California and they don't ship to to Canada.

My brother lives in the American Rockies of Idaho with a comparable short growing season.
He made hot frames to protect the tender crops.

I have a green house but too much on the go to do stuff that needs coddling. I can get some short season jalapenos to grow so that is what I go with.

Chicken looks awesome, Disco. Just curious, what’s MGD?

Chile has you covered! One of my staple beers.

Wow!!
That looks Outstanding, Disco!!
Most of that is too much work for me.
The only part of that we do is before I Grill Thighs & Drums, Mrs Bear bakes them in the oven for 45 minutes. Then I grill them, saucing both sides as I flip them. That way they're awesome, and I don't have to worry about the IT being safe on all pieces.
And a Big Like for the Movie Star!!

Bear

I rarely do the skin scraping etc. I usually just give them a butter and oil bath and then smoke at higher temps. However, I have to admit, the scraped skin is the best I've had.

As for movie star, I got asked for an autograph the other day. Sadly, it was on a ticket from the local constabulary.

Reactions: tallbm
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky