Pastrami Brats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Very Nice, will have to try it sometime,,, Nice stuffer also

POINT

DS 
DS Thank You I like the new stuffer it is a lot easier then the jerky cannon Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Hey Richie, Interesting how the frozen one didn't bind as well as the fresh one. either way they sound good. nice work.
Years ago I made a corned beef hash sausage, I really can't remember that far back anymore, but you've inspired to maybe trying it again.

Hey Richie, Interesting how the frozen one didn't bind as well as the fresh one. either way they sound good. nice work.
Years ago I made a corned beef hash sausage, I really can't remember that far back anymore, but you've inspired to maybe trying it again.
Dan Thanks I will have to remember no frozen meat for sausage.Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Richie, those pastrami brats look delicious.    I am watching for a clearance sale after St Patricks day.    May I ask how you made your seasoning for the sausage?    I saw where you said you used approximately tablespoon per pound of meat in your post from last year, but I didn't see the ingredients listed.    

Thank You,

Arlie

Richie, those pastrami brats look delicious.    I am watching for a clearance sale after St Patricks day.    May I ask how you made your seasoning for the sausage?    I saw where you said you used approximately tablespoon per pound of meat in your post from last year, but I didn't see the ingredients listed.    

Thank You,

Arlie
       Pastrami Sausage  Mix

4  Tbs Coarse Black Pepper

2  Tbs  Ground Corriander 

1  Tbs   Paprika

1 Tbs. ground Mustard 

1 Rounded Tbs. per pound ( I use a little more )

1 Cup NFDM for every 5 pounds of meat

8 oz. beer was added

I still have a coupon to get another for $1.88

Let us know when you make them 

Richie

Last edited:

Not sure how I missed this Richie!  How much pastrami seasoning per pound did you use?  Points for sure!

Not sure how I missed this Richie!  How much pastrami seasoning per pound did you use?  Points for sure!
       Pastrami Sausage  Mix

4  Tbs Coarse Black Pepper

2  Tbs  Ground Corriander 

1  Tbs   Paprika

1 Tbs. ground Mustard 

1 Rounded Tbs. per pound ( I use a little more )

1 Cup NFDM for every 5 pounds of meat

8 oz. beer was added

I edited the recipe to include the amount

Richie

Last edited:
Looks tasty to me my friend, sorry to be so late ! Those look top notch Richie !
Justin my friend long time since you have been on,the first batch wasn't as much a disappointment as I thought it would be.We ate some for SPD steamed in beer with kraut.Thanks for the point I appreciate it 

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky