Otbs?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeynose

Original poster
Jun 6, 2009
Not really to sure on how you become a member of the OTBS if someone could fill me in that'd be great. thanks

Hey Brian. There's a whole section dedicated to the OTBS. The Order of the Thin Blue Smoke. Here's the link to the nomination criteria. You'll get there. Stick around, learn your smoke, help others with there's, and share your smokes with us and some qview.

Reactions: Walchit
Like dude said be here be good and be helpful. But most of all be a good person. My hats off tall of the OTBS members.

i quote the character of pancho barnes in THE RIGHT STUFF:

"you have to die, sweetie...."

naw, just kidding - ;)

these guys have your answer covered!

we like new ideas put to old ways & old ways perfected & old ways screwed up so we can help fix.ask lots of ?'s and show us what ya got.
it takes time but keep at it & you will get there.thats the way it works
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky