oscarsroost

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oscarsroost

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 19, 2008
Rogers, AR
I'm just learning, bought a Smith & Wesson 38 special a week or two ago and telling a friend about it, he sent me here. Smoked my first shoulder roast last weekend was delicious. Doing some back ribs today. Hope they turn out as well. My Name is Oscar Robinson, from Rogers Ar. My wife and I like to do a lot a camping and Dutch oven cooking. We love our Cast iron. My son is a smoker but he lives far enough away that I usually hear about it after the fact. Didn't like that, so decided buy my own. Now here we go.
biggrin.gif

Yes the Smith & Wesson is my smoker. Bought it at Sportmans Warehouse. It a pellet fed smoker. It's almost like a Ronco oven, you just set it and forget it. My son said it is a lazy man smoker, but he comes back for seconds and thirds. They also have 44 magums and specials. They are made by Traeger Smokers in MT.Angel, OR.

Welcome Oscar. That sounds familiar, I just started and I have been telling my dad about my smokes and he is wanting to get one now. We love the NC style BBQ and he can't get it in AL.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky