Oriental Bronto Ribs ~ Flanken Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’m with the group! Do not look choice to me, beautiful marbling. Doesn’t matter either way, that is an amazing meal and I appreciate the recipes too! I’ll be trying that! Thank you!

Looks great, have find these ribs and try it.

I love Oakridge's Saigon 21 rub I have made a pho soup with it that was great.

The potsticker wrappers come in packages of 50 so we generally make two kinds. These were chicken, pork, Chinese cabbage, green onion and ginger. Pork and shrimp are my other favorite

I love potstickers , just never got around to making yet.
We make egg rolls in big batches and freeze them

I guess potstickers are coming soon

David

Looks great, have find these ribs and try it. I love Oakridge's Saigon 21 rub I have made a pho soup with it that was great.

I was in the beta testing group for Saigon 21, and one request in return for the free sample was to make one or two recipes for flavor comment. We used it in all four of these, including the rice.
2OInpoF.jpg

I love potstickers , just never got around to making yet. We make egg rolls in big batches and freeze them I guess potstickers are coming soon David
The wrappers are the key. The thin pliable ones accept the pleated folds and seal better with corn starch and water glue (use a pastry brush), thicker ones work but there is some wait time for the glue to soften the edge, otherwise it can crack.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
The wrappers are the key. The thin pliable ones accept the pleated folds and seal better with corn starch and water glue (use a pastry brush), thicker ones work but there is some wait time for the glue to soften the edge, otherwise it can crack.
[/QUOTE]

Good tip thank you , this will be done, I will try for the thin ones

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky