Official SMF N. FL Gathering -- April 13th 14th and 15th 2012

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks and sounds like another great time you all,still waiting for more pics, I know how these gatherings go so get back home and start downloading. Glad to see Tim in his native after hours habitat,he looks so content.Great job Jerry and Karen n all that helped out.
  Good to hear from ya my friend, sure wish you could have made it.

He had some followers this time

76689287_gathering2012188.jpg

7b31146a_gathering2012186.jpg

45c81ff6_gathering2012047.jpg

9f9ae601_gathering2012185.jpg

e409dfd2_gathering2012189.jpg

Last edited:
Log splitting class 101

95c58820_smflog.jpg

Moink class 101

c8d6ffed_moinks.jpg

52cf7b88_abt4.jpg

Africanmeat ZZZZZZZ

dd06e665_smfaf.jpg

African meat & raptor

ddb3bfea_amrap.jpg

am & boykjo

0144074a_ambk.jpg

ff2d9fd9_bradbanjeff.jpg

We had a couple USAF Men there to that enjoyed everything.

2b8fd3ee_bradaf.jpg

Happy military man who won the propane smoker.

d1a7b0a1_bpsaf.jpg

Yikes

1d954ba5_namrap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
X2 With raptor

TYVM

Jerry, Karin & Jeff

I will be back next year.

Last edited:
Wow what a great Gathering

you Had everything.good place, great people great (and a lot of it) food it was amazing to meet all of you 

thanks to all the organizers  

and to Jerry & Karin 

yup i will be  next year.

Nepas wife made this

f312dedb_DSC02406.jpg

Last edited:
Made the trip back home ok. Sure did have a great time getting to hang out with the group. Food was GREAT. Thank you Jerry and Karen.

PS if you missed this you really missed a good time.

Thanks to all

FIFE

Made it back to B.R. W/ no problems .

Thank you Jerry and Karen for the hospitality!!!

Glad to see some old friends again and to make some new ones.

thanks to all that helped make this a very successful gathering.

Hope to see all of you in Oct. at The South East Louisiana Gathering.

Got home about an hour and a half ago. The pop-up made it back to Columbia in one piece. :biggrin:

Thank you again Jerry and Karen for opening your place up to the rest of us and being such gracious hosts. This is truly an incredible event and I look forward to next year's. Also, thanks to all of the contributors. You know who you are and I am not going to name names in fear of leaving someone out by accident.

All of the spectacular food and comradery make this event a very special time for each participant.

Got home about an hour and a half ago. The pop-up made it back to Columbia in one piece. :biggrin:

Thank you again Jerry and Karen for opening your place up to the rest of us and being such gracious hosts. This is truly an incredible event and I look forward to next year's. Also, thanks to all of the contributors. You know who you are and I am not going to name names in fear of leaving someone out by accident.

All of the spectacular food and comradery make this event a very special time for each participant.

Glad y'all made it, i was hoping you didn't need a fire extinguisher  
fire.gif
      LOL!

Last edited:

Glad y'all made it, i was hoping you didn't need a fire extinguisher  
fire.gif
      LOL!

We kept a close eye on the other new tire.
biggrin.gif

I have named Mike's popup Christine.

23eed92b_Burning-with-love-for-Arnie.jpg

I would like to thank everyone who attended it was a lot of fun. It was good to see old friends as well as making lots of new ones. A special thanks goes out to all those who help out without your help we couldn't pull this whole thing off. I'd also like to thank Tulsa Jeff for his support which allows us to continue and grow the event every year.

4a9fddaa_DSCN0595.jpg

I had a great time. It was nice finally meeting everyone. Thanks to all for the goodies and making this a gathering i wont forget.

What an amazing gathering, best food ever only surpassed by best people ever.  Thanks Jerry and Karen for your gracious and giving hosting.  I know it was a ton of time and work to pull off such a great event.  My first time, so everyone was a new friend to meet.  I hope next year to plan better an be able to camp out with all of you.  I learned a lot of new things an will have to expand my to do list again. 

For those of you that left early (before 10 AM Sunday) I apologize for not being awake to say My goodbyes.

We Got into some great conversation around the fire Sat. night and when someone actually looked at their watch it was 6am Sunday Morning.

4 of us were REALLY tired for the drive home for sure.

For those of you that have never attended a gathering ,DO IT !!!!.

Don't worry about what you will do ,It doesn't matter if you are a new smoker or have been smoking for ever.

More than likely ,it wont be a gathering of this size as Jerry and karen and a few friends have worked years to build this one to the size that it is now.

The First  North Fla gathering had maybe 10 people there.

If there is no gathering in your area think about planning one.

You can make it as simple or elaborate as you would like. You can make it a pot luck or you can plan a menu.

The friends you will make and the things you can learn are  priceless.!!!

Thanks Jerry and Karen again for the great time. Was awesome to meet some new folks. To many to remember all the names again.  Meant to post that I was back yesterday safe and sound but got busy unpacking and re-packing for my trip out of town for work. Jerry if you find a couple of long sets of tongs they belong to the camp now! Hoepfully I'll be able to make it again next year. Lso for all those that cooked, prepped, and brought food thank you very most for making this the biggest one every. Ice Daddy nice job on the bagged ice machine. That was a life saver.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky