Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by gatored55, Apr 22, 2008.

1. gatored55

gatored55 Newbie

I found this forum through a fishing site. I have smoked some pork butt in the past on a charoal grill but that's about it. I'm looking to learn some new things and have some fun. I live in Florida and love to cook out for all the Gator games!

2. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF Gator... we'll have you smoking chewing gum before long...well..if Geek With Fire will ever post the procedure! Enjoy your time here.

3. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF gatored55. There's more info here than you can shake a stick at. Look around, read, learn, and ask any questions you have. Looking forward to your posts.

4. stacks

stacks Smoke Blower

Welcome to SMF Gator! If it can be smoked you'll find out how on this site. I suggest taking the 5 day e-course. It's free, informative, and will get you off and running to some GREAT Q.
    Look forward to seeing your posts

5. lawdog

lawdog Smoking Fanatic

welcome gator,
    keep hangin around and you will kill at next years tailgate parties

Lawdog

6. gooose53

gooose53 Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF Gator!! Can't seem to add anything that already hasn't been said....so enjoy and come back often!

7. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the forum from another Florida boy. Theres lots of good info and good people around here. Enjoy and good smokin.

GO GATORS

8. seboke

seboke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Another welcome from another Florida boy!

9. desertlites

desertlites Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome gator glad u found us.

10. funh2o

funh2o Meat Mopper

Welcome to the smf Gator. Seems like we are getting a lot of florida folks on the forums lately. Lots of nice people on here and loads of good information. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Steve

11. jasandalb

jasandalb Fire Starter

WELCOME GATOR....all the folks in here are great, and extremely helpful....and no BUCKEYE comments! [​IMG][​IMG]

12. sumosmoke

sumosmoke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Glad to have you aboard, Gator! After carousing this place for about a month, you're place will soon be the local hangout for those Saturday, Gator games!

Look forward to your future posts, and q-vue!

ROLL TIDE!

13. utvolfan

utvolfan Newbie SMF Premier Member

welcome to the site my SEC brother......I've been smoking all of 17 days and this site has been great....

14. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya!

15. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard............Great to have you here...................