• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gatored55

Original poster
Apr 22, 2008
I found this forum through a fishing site. I have smoked some pork butt in the past on a charoal grill but that's about it. I'm looking to learn some new things and have some fun. I live in Florida and love to cook out for all the Gator games!

Welcome to SMF Gator... we'll have you smoking chewing gum before long...well..if Geek With Fire will ever post the procedure! Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to SMF gatored55. There's more info here than you can shake a stick at. Look around, read, learn, and ask any questions you have. Looking forward to your posts.

Welcome to SMF Gator! If it can be smoked you'll find out how on this site. I suggest taking the 5 day e-course. It's free, informative, and will get you off and running to some GREAT Q.
Look forward to seeing your posts

Welcome to the SMF Gator!! Can't seem to add anything that already hasn't been said....so enjoy and come back often!

Welcome to the forum from another Florida boy. Theres lots of good info and good people around here. Enjoy and good smokin.

GO GATORS

Welcome to the smf Gator. Seems like we are getting a lot of florida folks on the forums lately. Lots of nice people on here and loads of good information. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Steve

WELCOME GATOR....all the folks in here are great, and extremely helpful....and no BUCKEYE comments!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Glad to have you aboard, Gator! After carousing this place for about a month, you're place will soon be the local hangout for those Saturday, Gator games!

Look forward to your future posts, and q-vue!

ROLL TIDE!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky