Newbie needs some opinions - Which one question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dabeeler

Original poster
Jun 25, 2012
I have been priced a Komado Joe at $805 or a Broil King Keg 4000 for the same price.  I have also looked at a Vision Komado Pro at Home Depot for $699.  Would you save the $106 and go with the Vision or are the other two worth the extra?  If it is worth going the extra then which one of the two at the same price?  I will probably be doing more low and slow than high temp stuff.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I don't want to pay more than I need to but don't mind doing so if the value is there to justify it.

Thanks,

David

Hi David! I don't have any experience with the Komado's so sorry I can't help you but I see this is your first post here, would you do us a favor and go to "Roll Call" and introduce yourself so we can get to know you and give you a proper welcome, also would you add your location to your profile, we like knowing where you are when we talk to you, Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky