Newbie from Central Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dannich

Original poster
Jan 6, 2008
Hi All I am from Central Michigan
I stumbled upon the forums here to learn a thing or two bout smokin some fine dining. I am using a Masterbuilt electric smokehouse.
I have smoked alot of salami and jerky etc. But I want to start smoking some larger cuts of meat.
Loins, brisket etc.
I hope you all are patient with the likes of a newcomer and I hope to learn alot here

Thanks

Dan
PDT_Armataz_01_26.gif

Welcome to the greatest place on earth! You will learn more than you thought possible, by accident, than anywhere else. This is a great place and the help you will get is incredible. Just by reading the threads I've tried countless recipes and methods and have improved my skills greatly.

Welcome to one of the most friendliest and helpful places on the planet! You will enjoy everything about the SMF!

Dan, Hello from Plymouth. You are in the correct location. The SMF has been there and done that so folks can learn and avoid common challenges. Ask questions. Also, learn how to search the forums as many of us started just like this.

The 5 day e-course is free and very helpful. Jeff's rub recipes are a great start too.

welcome aboard from macomb, we use the same bbq unit, but it is new with me also. will let you know when i learn something.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Welcome to the forum. You have came to the right place to learn. Everyone here is always so helpfull.
May all your smokes be thin and blue.
Andy.

Welcome to the SMF from SW michigan. Good to have another Michigander here, cept I am a WMU fan!
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

You'll have info overload here if your not carefull!

Welcome to the smf..............Great place we have here..........You have come to the right place to learn about smoking and making great food...........

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky