New to the forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cszmachinist

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 9, 2017
Florence Ky
Good morning. Name is Gary. I am a machinist in Sharonville Ohio. Live in Florence Ky. Not new to smoking meat but my experience is limited to just a few cuts of meat. Lots of wild game. My interest is in brisket , ribs and butts. I recently moved into a smaller place and am looking for new smoker. I am interested in the Masterbuilt portable electric smoker. I will be looking for anyone who has experience with this smoker. Thank you

Welcome to the forum!

Your smoker is a very popular one on here.

Plenty of guys to answer your questions.

Al

I have read too many reviews to count on this smoker. Most are positive. My first question is , will a long smoke burn / char the meat if using the lower rack ? It seems awful close to the heating element. I don't want something that I have to rotate trays halfway through the smoking process

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky