New to Forum not to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokintob

Original poster
Aug 23, 2012
Hey there everyone my name is Toby I am a newbie to the forum. I looked through a lot and there seems to be a lot of great stuff here. I currently live in the FL panhandle (Milton fl) to be exact. I use a Oklahoma joe's barrel smoker. I have loved smoke meats since I was little and my dad first taught me how to smoke with a stand up tube smoker. I acquired it once I got my own place and just within the last year upgraded to a larger smoker. I enjoy smoking for lots of family and friends.. Again I love the site and look forward to getting a lot of great ideas as well as posting some of my own. 

Hello Toby and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad to have you here - Hunker down with that storm coming

Please do us a favor and update your profile with your location 

Hi Toby! 
welcome1.gif

to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 40,000 members and over 800,000 posts so you should be able to find almost anything you want to know. Remember the search bar at the top can be your best friend for finding answers fast! 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky