New member from Fort Worth

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

FTW Smoking

Original poster
Nov 2, 2018
Hello all! New from Fort Worth, TX. I found the group through a search for Enterprise 20 manual meat grinder. While I started smoking meat about a year ago on a cheap Brinkman smoker that my girlfriend’s dad had, and have upgraded to an Oklahoma Joe offset smoker, but still consider myself a newbie.

Looking to learn and contribute any way I can. I’m still new to making my own sausage or hunter sticks (plans on making those if I get a dear this season).

In addition to smoking meat, I enjoy hunting, shooting, reloading, and anything using my hands.

When I’m not traveling for work, working on ejection seats, I’m usually home trying to experiment with new ideas, including smoked cookies, and thinking about trying a true smoked pressed Cuban Sandwich (whole sandwich, not just smoked pork, then put on a sandwich).

Thanks again,
Kev

Welcome to the site Kev, and let us know how that sandwich turns out.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky