New guy from Kansas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Another 1 of my expensive hobbies. Here is a couple test pics to see if this works.

I still got a few more pieces of expensive equipment to buy, but I'm getting there.
1000000040.jpg
1000000022.jpg

Doubt I'll do that to ya! :emoji_laughing:
No, they are all good people here. Especially since I said to give it a whirl. Some guys here could probably explain it better than me... I'm a firm believer that every computer should be sold with a hammer... will fix your computer everytime lol!

Ryan
Lmao I feel the same. Lol I'm still laughing over that remark. Funny 😁

I have Galaxy everything .... s23 phone, s9 fe tab and a galaxy watch, but I mostly use one of my PCs for the forum. I'm sure I can help iron out any samsung issues if needed.

Reactions: DieselTech
Another 1 of my expensive hobbies. Here is a couple test pics to see if this works.

I still got a few more pieces of expensive equipment to buy, but I'm getting there. View attachment 695592View attachment 695593
What do you like to sew the best?
Have a buddy that bought a sewing machine from a guy that did alot of leather work and tack for horses... couldn't tell you what brand it was.

Ryan

I have Galaxy everything .... s23 phone, s9 fe tab and a galaxy watch, but I mostly use one of my PCs for the forum. I'm sure I can help iron out any samsung issues if needed.
Thanks DougE. Yeah I just got a new phone, the samsung galaxy A54 5G. Lmao trying to figure it all out is like learning to walk again.

This phone is way more advanced than my last phone.
What do you like to sew the best?
Have a buddy that bought a sewing machine from a guy that did alot of leather work and tack for horses... couldn't tell you what brand it was.

Ryan
Well I'm hoping to be able to sew anything I can get under the presser foot of this machine. The sewing machine I pictured is a Cobra Class 4 & it will sew 7/8"-1" thick leather with ease.

I have lately just been sewing flat type leather goods. Wallets, rifle slings, belts, holsters, card holders & such. Thanks.

Guys & gals that have been a member for sometime, is all the pop up adds cause I'm using my phone? Or is there other reasons? Can it be fixed thru my settings or is there other ways it must be done?

Thanks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guys & gals that have been a member for sometime, is all the pop up adds cause I'm using my phone? Or is there other reasons? Can it be fixed thru my settings or is there other ways it must be done?

Thanks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
No it's not just because you're on your phone, it would be on a computer as well. Those adds are what the owner uses to help keep the forum running... and yes, sucks when you're using a phone. He does offer different options to get rid of them. A lifetime premier, which I got when I signed up was $100... I chose that because I had gained alot of info from here before I joined. He was running a 1/2 price discount recently for $50, not sure if that's still on. Is also a yearly option, don't quote me on this but think it's $15 . Not only helps support the forum but gets rid of the ads.

Ryan

No it's not just because you're on your phone, it would be on a computer as well. Those adds are what the owner uses to help keep the forum running... and yes, sucks when you're using a phone. He does offer different options to get rid of them. A lifetime premier, which I got when I signed up was $100... I chose that because I had gained alot of info from here before I joined. He was running a 1/2 price discount recently for $50, not sure if that's still on. Is also a yearly option, don't quote me on this but think it's $15 . Not only helps support the forum but gets rid of the ads.

Ryan
OK thanks. Who do I get a hold of for these options? I can't swing the price right at the moment, but I would like to do the premier option.

Thanks.

OK thanks. Who do I get a hold of for these options? I can't swing the price right at the moment, but I would like to do the premier option.

Thanks.
Go to menu tab at top of screen on left side, tap that and there's a choice for ad free browsing, click that. Should give you options there.

Ryan

Go to menu tab at top of screen on left side, tap that and there's a choice for ad free browsing, click that. Should give you options there.

Ryan
Thanks. Brokenhandle Brokenhandle how do I add my location to my profile. I found a menu option that say update profile. Lmao or I believe that's what I remember it saying.

Thanks.

Click on your avatar at top of screen, then click account details, scroll down from there.

Ryan
Thanks.
Click on your avatar at top of screen, then click account details, scroll down from there.

Ryan
Thanks. As a newbie I got another question? What is the OTBS Member stand for. Lmao just tell me to shut the heck up if need be. 🤣😂🤣

Thanks.

Thanks. As a newbie I got another question? What is the OTBS Member stand for. Lmao just tell me to shut the heck up if need be. 🤣😂🤣
Order of Thin Blue Smoke, if you look in the section of OTBS I think they explain it there.

Ryan

Jesus are you a spy?
The Samsung watch was a Christmas gift. It monitors heart rate and crap like that. I have some heart rhythm issues I take meds for so ..... The tablet screen size makes reading in bed much easier than on my phone. Far as PCs go, I have them where I need them. More than one beats dragging one around with me.

Far as being a spy, much more likely that all my gadgets are spying on me rather than the other way around :emoji_wink:

Welcome from Hawaii!! All I use to post is my phone. Try it out and you will figure it out. Took me a couple tries to fully understand the layout but it is actually pretty easy. I have to edit that. If just responding I can be on my computer but if I am posting pics its all on my phone.

Welcome from Hawaii!! All I use to post is my phone. Try it out and you will figure it out. Took me a couple tries to fully understand the layout but it is actually pretty easy. I have to edit that. If just responding I can be on my computer but if I am posting pics its all on my phone.
Thanks I appreciate it. Yeah the Mods were nice enough to allow me to post a couple test pics earlier. Everything went good there. I just need to figure out what all the icon mean & when used.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky