New England Kettle Style Grilled Cheese Porker Sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Milk carton pics???? Up here we don't use no wussie milk carton pics. We fill the entire back end of a fuel tanker with the picture!!
Lucky you showed up. You have any idea how much that would have cost me??????
Gary
Man that looks good ! I would have to take an extra high colesterol pill for a week but it would be worth it

I'm exhausted Chris. I had to read my way through 3 pages to get to a spot to tell you what I think about that unbelievable sammie. And by the time I finally got here, every comment I planned to use had already been used.
I figure an extra half dozen or so of my bp meds and my Dr. won't even notice. But just in case he does, I'll bring along sammie number 2 for him. All will be forgiven, except for his wife, when he has the big one. :emoji_wink::emoji_wink:
Great job Chris.
Gary

1622888870851.png

Thanks Gary, that's why I plan this in advance of my doctors appointments. Appreciate the kind words and like also.

Chris

Man that looks good ! I would have to take an extra high colesterol pill for a week but it would be worth it

Thanks butcher it was good, now I'm thinking about version 2.0.

Chris

Thank you Binford. If you give them a go, let us know how it turned out.

Chris

Reactions: Binford 6100
What's not to LOVE about this?? :emoji_grinning:

Appreciate the kind words and like Gonna, It's not something I'd eat weekly, but once or twice a year you bet.

Chris

Thank you Binford. If you give them a go, let us know how it turned out.

Chris
This is something I've never seen. If it s a new England thing, well I've never been up towards new England to know.
I think I might try it on the cast iron. But definitely going to try it. I just got half a hog 2 weeks ago and have plenty of pork to eat!
Of course as we do on SMF I might have to put my own spin on it!

This is something I've never seen. If it s a new England thing, well I've never been up towards new England to know.
I think I might try it on the cast iron. But definitely going to try it. I just got half a hog 2 weeks ago and have plenty of pork to eat!
Of course as we do on SMF I might have to put my own spin on it!

Thank you binford, It's not really a New England thing. That's just a title I use for some of my cooks since I live in VT(you know the BBQ capital of the world). Spin away with the idea - it can only get better. With a half a hog in the freezer you should have plenty of pork goodness to experiment with. Good luck, have fun and let your imagination run wild.

Chris

Thank you binford, It's not really a New England thing. That's just a title I use for some of my cooks since I live in VT(you know the BBQ capital of the world). Spin away with the idea - it can only get better. With a half a hog in the freezer you should have plenty of pork goodness to experiment with. Good luck, have fun and let your imagination run wild.

Chris

For sure. Haven't been posting on here as much as I did a few years ago. I haven't been smoking much as of late.
But I still throw down in the kitchen every chance I get.
Last night we had chili lime, pineapple marinade steak fajitas, with sweet peppers and chili lime slaw on top. Delish. Maybe I'll make a thread with some of my other cooking.
I am smoking 14 lbs of pulled pork for my nephews graduation part next weekend thou. So looking forward to that.

Cheers.

Reactions: gmc2003
For sure. Haven't been posting on here as much as I did a few years ago. I haven't been smoking much as of late.
But I still throw down in the kitchen every chance I get.
Last night we had chili lime, pineapple marinade steak fajitas, with sweet peppers and chili lime slaw on top. Delish. Maybe I'll make a thread with some of my other cooking.
I am smoking 14 lbs of pulled pork for my nephews graduation part next weekend thou. So looking forward to that.

Cheers.

The fajitas sound great, and it looks like your going to have a fun time cooking for you nephews graduation party. Be sure to post them up. We all enjoy and learn from one another.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky