My smoker now! And new build idea!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blusmoknmeat

Original poster
Aug 30, 2017
Northwestern IL
So im newer to smoking in las couple years ive grown to love it alot. My smiker ichave now is just your basic smokey hollow electric smoker! It does the job but like any guy i want more.... so i have searchex and lookex around for info and im going to start building a new smoker! So with thay being said im up dir suggestions and ideas... i have perfect fridge for it n ready to start and by looking at all info on here boy where do i start? So here is few pics of my current and my project one .... open to ideas wna keep it cheap n simple bit wna do sausage logs n sticks again like when i was younger !

So looking through here couldn't find any info really on a fridge build like this seen some photos but no info so I'm going to give that info so others in future know... so this fridge after getting specs n looking it over is a go... the inside is stainless and aluminum... the actual case is lined n sealed with spray foam... and the door is double pane tempered glass so....it should be fine with heat n not like it will be super hot or direct. Now this is when my fellow members come into play... I want to make a hot smoker for meats n stuff obviously but at same time I want to try n build a cold smoke add on to it? Never done icold smoke wna try and learn! So any advice or pics or layout would be appreciated!

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a beautiful sunny day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web.   Lots of               great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky