My new Craigs list Find!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
cool.................
icon14.gif

Thanks Y'all, does anyone recognize what model it is? It's hard to find information on the old New Braunfels models before they were purchased and turned into smokers for the Dollar Store chain by Char Broil. You can find plenty on the Hondo, Black Diamond and the Bandera. I have a Black Diamond and another small NB that's in some of my other pics, I dont know what that one is either, but it's def. one of the earlier ones due to it's construction...heavy cast, like the Diamond. This one is like a combination between the Bandera and the Black Diamond with the added bonus of a reese hitch insert for tailgating.

and your sure it's all original and not modified ?
 I do a fair bit of welding, it could be modified.....but if it is, it's one heck of a job! The seams are absolutely beautiful and the cut from the horizontal pit to the vertical is precision cut. Someone could have taken and cut off a Bandera and welded a cast Hondo on it i suppose and added the hitch, if they did...Kudos!!  Both the Horizontal and the vertical have the NB logos on them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky