Music Video Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you so much, Wingman!  All of that was awesome, and that is exactly why I started this thread.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Here's some Garcia for you (I saw the Dead in Birmingham, AL just a few months before he died, and it was the best show that I have ever seen):

when i need to get level ,This does it.

When the days been hard (aren't they all)

Thanks, eman!  I can't listen to Jimmy Buffet without thinking about that South Park episode when Cartman gets HIV: http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/163542

Also, that is an incredible rendition of "Amazing Grace" by Aaron Neville!  My Dad took me to see him at a 4th of July event in Jacksonville, FL YEARS ago, and it was awesome!  If I weren't a Gordon I would ask to have it played at my funeral.

MythMAster, I attended an IT conference in New Orleans years ago. It was hosted by a company Called Commerce One. It was just before the .COM crash. They were throwing money around left and right. They booked the House Of Blues for a night and loaded it up with liquor! Their premier clients got to attend all free music, eats and booze. They Booked the Neville Brother's to play for the night. Man it was cool! They were great!

Mythmaster... Here is a video I shot of my ride into Hells Canyon for my website. 22 miles of twisted up roads leading past the Hells Canyon dam to the Snake River. The music is the very music I was listening to during the ride. it put into a great groove and half way through my wing and I got down with the tunes. 3 Doors down and some aesome country roads leading into Hells Canyon.

Here is another with some blues guitar I shot on the way out of the canyon. this was shot through the rear view and is some good footage. Fast forward to 1:33 so you don't have to listen to me explain about the Rally. it's irrelevant. The music starts at about 1:33.

I've had the pleasure of seeing 2 of these guys live . Here are probably 2 of the best string benders that ever picked up a guitar.

Stevie ray vaughn and albert king.

Blues to the nth degree.

"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">">

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky