Moose Hot Dogs (pic heavy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You had me at moose! Love wild game meat and moose is definitely at the top of the list… right there with elk!

Those dogs look phenomenal, very nicely done!

That is a nice bull… very nice! Those things are monsters…

Badass!!!
Nice Bull, Sticks and string or rifle?
That is one animal I will kill before I die, you can bet that.
My old roommate was a big time bow hunter, we never bought beef, never.
We always had Moose, Elk, Speed Goat, Venison, and wild hog meat in surplus, I miss not being able to haul in camp on a pack frame and boot rubber, Now I'm like all the guys that used to drive me crazy, hunting with in sight of the road. It sucks having a jacked up spine, take care of your back, no matter what, it's worth a hell of a lot more than money when you get older. You won't miss the money nearly as much as the things you could do before you messed your back up.

Thanks for posting the photos, I really enjoyed them.
Dan.

You had me at moose! Love wild game meat and moose is definitely at the top of the list… right there with elk!

Those dogs look phenomenal, very nicely done!

That is a nice bull… very nice! Those things are monsters…
They are incredible huge animals no doubt!

Badass!!!
Nice Bull, Sticks and string or rifle?
That is one animal I will kill before I die, you can bet that.
My old roommate was a big time bow hunter, we never bought beef, never.
We always had Moose, Elk, Speed Goat, Venison, and wild hog meat in surplus, I miss not being able to haul in camp on a pack frame and boot rubber, Now I'm like all the guys that used to drive me crazy, hunting with in sight of the road. It sucks having a jacked up spine, take care of your back, no matter what, it's worth a hell of a lot more than money when you get older. You won't miss the money nearly as much as the things you could do before you messed your back up.

Thanks for posting the photos, I really enjoyed them.
Dan.
Thanks! I got him with my rifle.

I will heed your advice!!!

Reactions: forktender
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky