Mexican Chicken Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I love it!, I will give it a try, next time I do drumstick night. I find drumsticks for 1/3 the price of wings. why not it is just a meater limb.

No argument here! I love drumsticks.

D, I'm glad this popped back up as I had missed your post, great looking wings and recipe !

Thanks, CM.

I do this regularly and I don't see the issue. I'll actually be lighting one of my cookers up tonight to cook four chicken thighs. I would rather have the food and the experience of making the food instead of the charcoal sitting in the bag.

Sorry, that was more like sarcasm...a joke. :emoji_wink:

For me, 15 wings isn't enough to get me out of bed. :emoji_laughing:

They did look good through. I just had all my teeth pulled a couple of weeks ago (by choice) and I haven't chewed anything since then. :emoji_disappointed:

Congrats. Alberta won the Brier!

Sorry for the hijack!
Koey was great!
Sorry, that was more like sarcasm...a joke. :emoji_wink:

For me, 15 wings isn't enough to get me out of bed. :emoji_laughing:

They did look good through. I just had all my teeth pulled a couple of weeks ago (by choice) and I haven't chewed anything since then. :emoji_disappointed:
Sorry to hear about the teeth! Perfect time for some refried beans!

Reactions: hb99
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky