mark fox new member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uncle mo

Original poster
Jun 3, 2012
Boaz Al
hello my name is mark fox . i am from a small town in alabama . i  have been looking for a place like this for a while .  i am glad to be with my people .  i have been smoking for a few years . in fact my wife just bought me my second smoker as an early fathers day present. i smoked my first smoker to death .  the firebox finally gave out last week. no worries i plan to convert the barrel into a charcol grill.  i am not a pro but i do make my own rubs and sauces. with that said i am here to increse my bbq knowledge . 

Good morning Mark and welcome to SMF! Congrats on the new smoker. 

There's lots of info on builds, so you may come across something for the conversion of your used one. 

You'll also find the most helpful folks, along with recipes and you can always search the forum with the search bar at the top of the page.

Reactions: uncle mo
Hello Mark and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad you joined in.  Learn to use the search bar at the top. It will be your new best friend 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky