Kielbasa...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Excellent. I too am in the beginning of my Kielbasa Quest. Yours looks very tasty. And on the offset too? I'm too chicken to try that, lol. Great work!!!!!
A vertical or cabinet smoker would be better, but it can be done on an offset with patience and attention...

Reactions: DieselTech
Jump off David, it was a soft landing for me even though I didn't know what I was doing. Yes, I was a little worried, but I followed the recipe and advice and it worked out almost perfectly...

thanks Charles for the push, ha ha .
Once i get back to being just my normal busy-ness i think I will jump in . So I hope early June for me.

David

Great job on those sausages, Charles!

I have a mean brat recipe too. Pirated from JC in GB JC in GB , it’s fantastic!
I know of and use that recipe, too. All I can say is do it and you will be rewarded with some fantastic sausages. I've worked up a breakfast sausage from it as well as a cured and smoked version.

Great job on those sausages, Charles!

I know of and use that recipe, too. All I can say is do it and you will be rewarded with some fantastic sausages. I've worked up a breakfast sausage from it as well as a cured and smoked version.
Thanks Doug. I've made your breakfast sausage a couple of times now. Everyone loves it...

Reactions: DieselTech
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky