Interesting in concept,not price.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like the pic of the grill in a scenic area. Lol. You know they aren’t trying to appeal to this market, where are the scenic food pics?!?!

Reactions: SonnyE
tenor (1).gif

Snazzy!
But I always thought the dripping hitting the coals, the sizzel, the sm00ke, was all a part of The Great Bar-B-Que experiance. Are we supposed to use low fat chunk charcoal, too?
I could see the raise/lower mechanism gumming up soon.

You know, more fishing lures catch fishermen, than they catch fish.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 73saint
Me, I kinda like siting by the smoker & tending to the fire.
Adding a split when needed & drinking a few beers!
It's a good day for me when I can do that!
Al
I agree Al. When I have the time my big ‘ol stick burner is lots of fun. My WSM takes less attention but still has to be watched.
Sometimes life’s other things get in the way of the attention they require. But I’d still like to eat some Q on Sunday. So that’s when my old MES units came in mighty handy. They have now been passed down and replaced by a Rec Tec which is just as hands off and produces good products. I’m lucky to have a variety. But agree that the stick burner is the most fun to cook on.
08F0342A-E984-47A8-BD08-C12D49BCD1D3.jpeg

Reactions: SonnyE
For grilling i like my $90 charcoal grill that takes a touch of skill to get food just right and my (expensive) stick burner that requires lots of attention but its so fun to put out awesome smoked food! leave the do it for ya grills and smokers for others...

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

For me it’s hard to beat sitting around my stick burner. Never known anything else for smoking and don’t know that I ever will. Is an interesting looking piece of equipment but not for me.

Weedeater

I’m with y’all, any day I can tend to the fire on my stick burner is a good day. Not much better besides that, and the smiles what comes off pit brings!!

Reactions: bdskelly
For grilling i like my $90 charcoal grill that takes a touch of skill to get food just right and my (expensive) stick burner that requires lots of attention but its so fun to put out awesome smoked food! leave the do it for ya grills and smokers for others...

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)
Doesn’t get much better than a Lang Aaron! B

Reactions: phatbac
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky