In My Defense!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Don’t tempt me with a sale, I do love a sale as much as the next person! However, with this sale… I had to do some research…. This was at a local kinda everything store… but they mark their prices up on some things…. I may be a redneck, but Mama didn’t raise no fool…. I guess I could be referred to as a educated redneck! 😂🤣

Anyway, I am a very frugal person as is my better half… We will often have contests on to who can save the most cash in our endeavors!

So, today with a store wide sale of 10-15% off… I done my my research and here is my haul! The charcoal and pellets, I bought two of each… and the spices and bullets were a plus! Like I say, it was an everything sale!

619206EC-5D5B-43E4-A7D9-2E8EB00543DA.jpeg

Thanks for lookin all!

Now that's a haul Justin!
Love the B&B and went wanting to try those Malcolm flavors , too ! Just got some Loot & Booty Chicken rub today .

Keith

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Quite a score!
Sounds like my kind of store.

Thanks moto, it’s my go to store if I need something! Bonus is they recently relocated to the outskirts of town, so even better for me… I am not a town kinda person! 🤣

Reactions: motocrash
Thats a good haul for sure. Being frugal should be taught in schools.

Man, charcoal, pellets, rub, and bullets, all that's missing is a liquor! Nice work Justin! RAY

Now that's a haul Justin!
Love the B&B and went wanting to try those Malcolm flavors , too ! Just got some Loot & Booty Chicken rub today .

Keith

Thanks Keith, I kinda tried to stock up a bit! 😂That store just started carrying B&B not too long ago. I have always been a Malcom fan, be interested to know how you like the Loot and Booty Chicken rub!

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky